How many of you’ve got flown an aeroplane before? i am sure that range is pretty low, but I can guarantee that the majority of you have traveled by plane at one point or another.
Have you ever thought about what it takes for a pilot to fly an airplane? you are usually safe and sound within the cabin, but flying a plane could be a lot harder than it seems. It takes time, training and money to become an authorized pilot, to not mention a powerful stomach.
It sounds like an exciting adventure. The wondrous clouds and unbelievable views in front of you, with the power of flight at your fingertips.
Well, did you recognize that you could be thousands of feet within the air, piloting your very own plane, and every one from the comfort of your favorite armchair? With a pc and flight simulator software, you’ll be flying in seconds, fully free.
GeoFS is a free, on-line flight simulator, with world scenery, that runs in your browser. whether you’re a licensed pilot practicing VFR, an aviation enthusiast or simply looking for some fun flying in stunning landscapes, you’ll enjoy any of the twenty available aircraft, starting from para-glider to airliners, anywhere within the world.
Here’s a quick-start guide to begin on GeoFS:
- Use the + and – keys to set throttle
- Keys 0 to 9 are also convenient to set throttle: 9 is full throttle.
- Use the mouse as a stick.
- As you gain speed, pull gently (mouse down) on the stick to take off.
- If you would rather use the keyboard, press k. Press m to go back to the mouse control.
- You can change camera mode by using the camera menu or press c.
To try your hand at flying, Click here http://www.geo-fs.com/