The 3G version of Nokia’s resurrected 3310 was declared in Sept as theoretically working within the us, not like the 2G version released earlier this year. but at the time HMD global, that owns the rights to Nokia phones, didn’t say when (or even if) the 3310 3G would be coming to the us.
Now, we all know the answer to both of those questions: the phone is available for preorder starting today at best buy for $59.99, with the phone set to release on Oct 29th. If you’re thinking about picking one up, be aware that it should work on AT&T and T-Mobile because both are GSM networks, but it won’t work with Verizon and Sprint’s CDMA ones.
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
Also compatible with GSM SIM Kits, including Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Mobile.
- 3G data speed for fast Web browsing and multimedia downloads
Download videos, music and movies.
- TFT display
With 320 x 240 resolution offers a clear view of messages, images, menus and more.
- 2.0MP rear-facing camera
Enjoy taking photos for social media or just for everyday memories.
- 16MB internal memory plus microSD slot
Provides a small amount of storage space for your contacts, music, apps and photos. Expand storage up to 32GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
- Listen to music and news with the included FM radio app
Scan for new stations, store your favorites and record audio directly from the radio.
Play the classic Snake on your phone.
* SIM Card not included.
* Phone will not work with Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile or any other CDMA network.